1. Credit Card
• Paying only the minimum balance each month.
• The outstanding balance increases each month
• Was using cards at a maximum of
• Regularly take cash advances
• Non-payment or late payment
• Credit cards canceled by the bank
• Frequent use of overdraft or automatic loan facility from the current account.
• Receive notice of payment from creditors for non-payment of debt.
• Failing to get a loan because of your credit report is not satisfactory.
• Borrow money from family or friends to pay their debts.
• Often contacted by a debt collector.
• Using savings at an alarming rate.
• Have little or no savings direct to tackle emergency expenses.
• Living solely rely on monthly income.
• Depending on the jobs, overtime, commissions or bonuses to cover living expenses.
• Not knowing how much debt until the statement is received.
• Often fights with spouse about money.